- Fifty Shades of Grey madness hit millions of bookshelves and female readers. Interestingly enough, here I was initially thinking it was a comment on Existentialism.
- I learned how to Flamenco dance. (The basics, anyway. I'm not ready for any Flamenco battles in the street)
- RIP Whitney Houston
- I healed from a rough breakup and learned why I was better off all along.
- I contributed my voice for ADR (Automated Dialog Replacement) for the film, Secrets in the Snow, where I was a featured extra.
- The release of The Hunger Games film sent hundreds of thousands of fans of the novel series piling into theaters, helping the film gross about 690 million at the box office. The film received a positive reception, but met with controversy over racist comments about casting and sexist comments over female characters' body image. I loved the movie and casting, and I look forward to reading the novels.
- I was Baptized on Easter Sunday morning!
- I attended the Red Carpet Premiere for Secrets in the Snow.
- I modeled in Caché fashion shows
- I turned a Quarter of a Century
- A drug called "bath salts" caused a Zombie Apocalypse scare as it made
zombiesmen eat other men's faces off. *shivers*
- I realized that dating isn't as glamorous as they make it look on TV and the movies unless you count Sex and the City. Post-It break-ups, men with issues, sassy heels and girlfriends you can always count on to have your back are all part of the crazy world of being single in the city.
- I was on an episode of "Lizard Lick Towing"!
- Magic Mike (Mmmm. Because that deserves an entry all its own...) I see you, Channing! Grrrr.
- I once again performed under the choreography of Mark Dendy at the American Dance Festival
- "Gangnam Style" by PSY. Enough said.
- Some of the ugliest and racist attitudes, comments, and actions came from people of all political parties during this intense election season.
- I became a member of In Symmetry Dance Ensemble
- I was a bridesmaid for the first time in one of my best friend's weddings.
- President Obama was re-elected for a second term!
- The Twilight movie franchise came to an end and millions of Twi-hard fans' hearts broke around the world. This is in addition to the "Trampire" meme, Kristen Stewart acquired after cheating on beau, Robert Pattinson. The separation of fiction and reality became very blurred.