Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jack Bauer Taught Me...

amazon.com/24
One of the greatest shows to ever grace the airways, and FOX network was 24 starring Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer. The word that first comes to mind when I hear the name Jack Bauer is "amazeballs". There aren't too many men who can rescue the president, save the world, torture a terrorist, and make a collect call all in one day. Below are some lessons I have learned from Mr. Bauer's displays of awesomeness:

  • How to use my outside voice inside
  • Road rage on the side of impeccable driving ability
  • It is possible to bite through a man's jugular with your hands tied behind your back!
  • How to make the "Chloe-scowl" face
  • It's all fun and games until your flare gun is used as a weapon
  • How to threaten bodily harm to someone with a towel
  • If you need your hand removed because of a deadly virus, just 'axe' me.
  • I may not have had the opportunity to remove a knife from my own abdomen and throw it at an enemy's trachea, but I have removed a splinter and thrown it at a tree
  • Bench press a table
  • Headbutt unsuspecting victims
    • Regain consciousness
I will add more lessons learned soon, but some teens just dropped some candy wrappers in my lawn and I'm about to go Jack Bauer batshit. (Feel free to comment and add what you've learned from one of the greatest action heroes ever.) Stay tuned.

Beep, 
Beep, 
Beep, 
Beep...


6 comments:

  1. What I have learned from JACK BAUER!

    Staying up 24 hours is easy on the Jack Bauer workout plan no energy drink required.

    If you are in a shootout and run out of bullets just step out in the line of fire....take two to the chest and then reload!

    When you are a bad ass there is no such thing as not having jurisdiction!
    and don't even try to pull the immunity card!

    Compared to Jack Bauer chuck norris is a baby in a trenchcoat!

    Its ok to name your first child Jack Bauer....boy or girl!

    if you get home from working a long shift and think you've had a hell of a day then...You dont know JACK!

    If life gives you lemons you tell it you have Jack Bauer on speed dial...and watch how quickly you get some lemonade! With ice and a bendey straw!

    And always remember just because you become radioactive that doesn't mean you can't still save the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers!! After all of those lessons learned, I'm pretty sure Jack Bauer should have a school by now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a private school called S.A.U. (So Awesome University) and I got my BA DEGREE (bad ass) in stompin mudholes and then my masters in walking them dry! I am going for a phd in breakin necks and cashin checks. A couple people in my class I think you know are sam and dean. Also some alumni are steve austin, dwayne johnson, john mclain, to name a few you should know you are also an alumni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I just took two to the chest and then reloaded earlier this week. Now that's what I call a Masters Degree!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss that show. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss it too, buddy. I miss it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)