Saturday, May 19, 2012

Shades of Grey

It’s official. 


I’ve been bitten by the Seattle Grace bug. That’s right. I am officially hooked on Grey’s Anatomy! ABC at 9 pm has become a permanent fixture for my Thursdays. Having never watched a full episode of the show (aside from several YouTube clips of episodes with the sexy, sexy Jeffrey Dean Morgan) I started watching season 8 March of this year when Dr. Cristina Yang’s suspicion of her husband’s infidelity hit home for me. As explosive revelations in their relationship were revealed, I also became interested and then glued to the storylines of other characters and patients. Despite not knowing much about the characters, I was able to pick up on their stories and histories fairly quickly. Now I know I’m about 8 years late to the party that is ‘Grey’s Anatomy Obsession’, but now that I’ve crashed it, there’s No. Turning. Back. (Call me a sucker for Kevin McKidd, but have you seen Dog Soldiers?!) Dr. Hunt’s fight to win back the love of his estranged wife and the intense and monumentally tear-jerking season finale alone are two reasons why this gal will be Hulk smashing anyone or anything that gets in her way next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)