Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mini Vent Blog: Road Rage

Now you may be feeling like my blog post title sounds a bit redundant, but the main point of this post is to convey my dislike of road rage and the actions that arise because of it. Okay, I'll admit:

"My name is Kimster and I used to be a road rage-oholic."

Now I wasn't foaming at the mouth, throwing up various species of "birds" or riding around with a two by four in the trunk, but I can attest to the fact that some of my passengers were wide-eyed with concern over my short driving temper. I have since refrained from such automobile aggression. However, yesterday I was met with pure asinine driving by some college clod in a truck with an 'E.T. phone home' antenna, and a bad attitude. While driving on the highway at speeds up to 70 mph, I put on my right turn signal to get to the middle lane and he merged from the left cutting me off and slowing down lane traffic. I threw my hands up off the steering wheel out of frustration followed by him braking for the fun of it. After I got back over to my previous lane he increased his speed so I couldn't pass him. Now, my SUV is the Apollo Creed of automobiles and I eventually passed him. In my rear-view mirror I saw him flick me off to which I returned a hearty thumbs up.

Now, I couldn't help asking myself what did I ever do to him to make him feel the need to play Red Light/Green Light on a highway. Ridiculous. Save that stupidity for the foosball table and stay off of the road, friend-o. Thanks.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)