Saturday, October 22, 2011

Trolly Stop Review


So there you are relaxing on the warm sand of Wrightsville Beach, hoping to avoid seagull droppings, when your stomach starts to rumble and you realize that it's lunchtime. If the Trolly Stop doesn't pop into your head then you obviously haven't tried one of their delicious hot dogs. 


With a menu full of creative concoctions of one of America's favorite campfire foods, the Trolly Stop is sure to leave you wanting to come back. My personal favorite was the Surfer Dog with melted cheese and bacon bits. My first hot dog sold me, but my third just sealed the deal...and popped a button. My family and I walked around and ate our hot dogs, but the service was fast and friendly. I would definitely recommend making a trip to the
Trolly Stop if you're in the
Wrightsville Beach area.

Trolly Stop on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)