Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cat People

I really don't understand office obsessions with kitten calendars. As I walk through the aisles of my office building, I see kittens in jars, kittens in cars; kittens near, kittens far. Some look like they're straight out of a crypt from the Michael Jackson "Thriller" video, while others make you just want to have a cuddlefest. I guess it just throws me off because most people I talk to don't even like cats. So now I have to worry that my coworker in the corner is really that 'cat lady'.
_

2 comments:

  1. Yea I dont like cats either half in half out with nine lives. Can't trust someone who has more lives then what you start out with on mario brothers! Although I will make an exception for halle berry and puss in boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget Michelle Pfeiffer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)