Saturday, October 22, 2011

Goodberry's Frozen Custard Review

Goodberry's, in the past, seems to be the place I have gone to have serious conversations with people while I melt away to the deliciousness of the ice cream. The flavors are sweet and savory and the waffle cones and cups are crunchy and delightful. I imagine a trip to Goodberry's is a great way to end a summer date, so that is definitely on my list of things to do.

I have never ventured to try the hot dogs or any substance other than the ice cream and custards. I have heard many a horror story of the after effects of said hot dogs, and would rather leave all my Goodberry's memories pleasant. 

As I look down at the ice cream that has undoubtedly dropped on my pants over the course of my visit, I give a knowing nod to the Goodberry's lighted sign that I will be back again soon.

Goodberry's Frozen Custard (Raleigh) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)