Sunday, January 23, 2011

Underwater Dance Photography

Photo: Micheal Hobbs
As a Modern dancer, one of my dreams is to take part in a photoshoot of underwater dance and choreography. Who knows? Maybe 2011 will be my year of underwater dancing glory!       

During my search for galleries and photographers, I stumbled upon Toronto, ON Canada-based photographer, graphic artisit, and painter & writer, Greg Schilhab. His work is amazing! I couldn't stop going through his galleries. All of his work is wonderful but his underwater work is simply, a dream. I want to be a part of something like that. 

That's me! Photo: Micheal Hobbs


That is one of my dreams.  
 
So goes the hunt for a photographer a bit closer to the U.S. east coast, or maybe I might expand my horizons and go northward. What a delicious adventure! 

Schilhab's work is, understandably, copyrighted, so below I have a link to his site. Have fun perusing the work of this awesome artist (but no sticky fingers). Enjoy.

Greg Schilhab Photography  

_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)