Wednesday, October 6, 2010

21st Century Tricycle

On my way home from work today (after searching all over God's green earth for a reasonable price for gas) I saw a man riding a Can-Am; a Can-Am Spyder Roadster to be exact. The Can-Am Spyder is manufactured by BRP (Bombardier Recreational Products, Inc.) This was the first time I'd seen this type of motor vehicle, and to be honest, I thought it looked a bit ghastly. Now, I've seen three wheelers before, but there's just something about the placement of the Can-Am Spyder's wheels: two in front and one in the back. Why not just do the world a favor and make it a full fledged four-wheeler? It seemed so bulky for a motor vehicle. (The Spyder in the photo is a customized version of the one I saw today). True, there are some sleeker versions, but the make is what bothers me.

I couldn't get the image of the 19th century Benz gas tricycle (flipped around) out of my head. Throw on some paint, customizations, and a high-powered engine and you are fast forwarded (no pun intended) to the Can-Am Spyder of the 21st century.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)