Saturday, August 9, 2014

High Fashion Photoshoot - Summer 2014

Credit: StanChambersJr Photography
Credit: StanChambersJr Photography
As most of you may know, when I'm not working, dancing, or writing, I am a freelance model and a member of Models for Charity. A couple of weeks ago I took part in a Summer Photoshoot which brought together the talents of photographers, MUA/Hair stylists, wardrobe stylists, and models. We broke off into groups with specific photo and wardrobe themes. My group chose high fashion, and I think we did a great job of achieving that look. The photoshoot also provided the opportunity to network with others in the fashion industry. The setting was a downtown, Moroccan wine lounge with rich, warm colors flowing through every inch of the venue; from the brick backdrop and embroidered furniture, every photo popped with life and fierceness. I am very happy with the end result and I look forward to my next photoshoot when I'll have the chance to capture another stylish look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)