Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Born Day

My birthday is at the end of this month! Yay! The big Quarter of a Century! :)

One of the highlights of my birthday month, besides awesomeness, is an array of coupons, discounts and freebie deals emailed or mailed to me throughout the month from stores, restaurants and online sites where I'm registered!

Also, I know I'm getting old when my birthday wish list only consists of gift cards, a massage, and a USB flash drive. But honestly, I really want a huge vase of beautiful flowers waiting for me. I think it's a pipe dream these days, but, a girl can dream...


3 comments:

  1. Thats not asking for alot, what size usb flash drive do you need?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8 GB would be good. How how up on memory do they go? 16 GB.

      Delete
    2. The biggest one I've seen yet is 64gb

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :)