Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Torero's Mexican Restaurant Review

Do rainy days and Mondays always get you down? Well, then look no further than Torero's for your end of the day woes. I actually haven't been to Torero's on any other day than Monday, but just when I thought I was out, the Margarita Monday deal pulled me back in! Yummy margarita flavors that pack a punch for $3.00. Apparently some unhappy customers got their margaritas in small, plastic picnic cups, but mine have come in deep glasses.

The Mexican dishes of Torero's are delicious with hearty portions that will leave you stuffed and happy (that is if you don't get filled up on the chips and salsa first.) The service I've received has always been friendly without a lot of wait. Two thumbs up for this Mexican restaurant.


Torero's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)