Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Heart JTT!!

Do you guys remember when Jonathan Taylor Thomas (JTT to true fans) was so totally uber cute and he was the king of Teen and Tiger Beat?!

It's okay. I know you do. Just admit it.

Anyway, while watching a Veronica Mars re-run today, I saw the adult version of Thomas. While still cute, Thomas has grown out of some of his "Look at me flash my dimples and run my hands through my slightly disheveled hair" appeal. The episode was filmed in 2005. Has anyone heard from him lately? Anyone? Well, Tim Allen has a new show coming out, tools not included, so maybe we'll see Thomas make a guest appearance or something and you can judge for yourself.

heartlessdoll.com

Alright, I'm finished. You can go ahead and pull out your Teen Beat back issues from under the bed now.
.

1 comment:

  1. Well we may be in luck because I heard it through the grapevine that he was looking to get back into acting. Oh and tim allen traded in his power tools for camping and hunting tools and his three boys for three girls. The only thing missing is the flannel man borland and a very wise neighbor. But looks like another great show from the tool man!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)