Friday, October 14, 2011

The Sandman's Trippin'

Last night I had a dream I was getting married and dancing with my future husband on the beach! In the beginning, I was doing my makeup with my hair pulled back and my dress was silk, long and gorgeous! The groom's face was blurry though.

Go figure.

My best friend will be getting married next year, so that may have been tapping on my subconcious, but the dream was all me and awesome! Now, if you've been keeping up with tiddly bits about my love life then you'll know that the prospect of this dream, in the relatively near future, would be amazeballs!!

However, I also had a dream I was locked in the Panic Room with Jodie Foster and a young, boyish looking Kristen Stewart. (You remember that haircut.) Mind you, I haven't seen that movie in months, so let's hope that the former rather than the latter dream is more plausible.
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)