I've decided to create a "great list". There are many things that make me smile or stand out to me. This will be an on-going list with no particular order; besides, I'm known for my randomness. ;) Enjoy.
1. Trailers and previews that have a Florence and the Machine soundtrack playing in the background.
2. The phrase "cut of his jib"
3. Jack Bauer & Chuck Norris.
4. When people refer to movies like "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and "Piranha 3D" as 'date movies'
5. When people know what I mean when I refer to "The Hat Squad".
6. Beating guys in games I've never played before. :)
7. Kit from "Knight Rider" will always be the coolest car...ever!
8. Chef Boyardee hands.
9. Delicious, familiar, and alluring aromas or scents!
10. Is "lip of the hole" really a golfing term? I realize this is in the form of a question, but the reporter was so excited when he said it. Hi-larious!
11. Finding a crazy cool deal on shoes.
12. Video game demos that play out like movies.
13. Finding new bars or dance clubs!
14. Roasts: Of the edible and comedic variety.
15. When a celebrity's award acceptance speech gets cut short by 'the music' that basically means, "it's time for you to shut it."
17. "True Blood" (In novel and/or television form)
18. Getting drunk enough to break-dance.
20. Era themed weddings.
21. Celebrating birthdays.
22. Breakfast buffets.
23. "Pineapple Express" (Hilarious movie)
24. Shia LaBeouf's mug-shot. A-dorable.
25. The Cupcake Shoppe.
26. Bow-legged men. (See Jensen Ackles)
27. Sneakers (Especially high-tops.)
28. Trolly Stop 'Surfer Dog'. I think I died and went to hot dog heaven!! Yummers!
29. Seeing elderly couples that are so in love and are so sweet.
30. "Beauty and the Beast" the television show from 1987. I don't think I've ever seen a show that possessed such poignancy and depth. Vincent & Catherine's love is awe-inspiring.
31. The scene from "Drag Me to Hell" when the old lady is attacking the girl in her car and proceeds to gum her face. LOL!!
32. The iconic 'boom-box' scene from "Say Anything". Realistically and sadly, something like this doesn't happen enough.