Saturday, August 11, 2012

SHAZAM!

I know I may be a little late to the party, but SHAZAM!!! 

As in the cool app for my android smart phone that can listen to a sample of a mysterious piece of music and then give me the artist, title and a colorful little CD cover preview.


Now, if you're up on your comic book trivia, then you know that Shazam was also a wizard whose name was an acronym for six ancient heroes that could be called on to access powers with certain attributes. I don't know about you, but I feel pretty badass when I know the name of a song that no one else in the room knows. ;)



S The wisdom of Solomon;
H The strength of Hercules;
A The stamina of Atlas;
Z The power of Zeus;
A The courage of Achilles;
M The speed of Mercury.





Photo courtesy of http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b0/Shazam_logo.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)