Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chick-fil-A Dessert Disaster


I'm kind of a creature of consistency. I realize that change is inevitable, therefore I can be flexible. But imagine my mini-breakdown when I walked into Chick-fil-A yesterday for lunch and immediately ordered a to-go order for a #1, sandwich only, and a slice of [yummy] cheesecake only to be met with, "we don't have cheesecake on the menu anymore, dear; but we have some new, delicious cookies."

WHAT?! 

Cookies? No thanks. Famous Amos has me covered on that. And now, apparently, McDonald's has added cookies to their menu, but hardly anyone has...had cheesecake. Now that's a real dessert. Upon looking up at the new dessert menu, I noticed that the [huge] Cookies and Cream Milkshake was also gone replaced by an undernourished looking brownie sundae. I was so disappointed I didn't even get dessert. No. Dessert. You're looking at the lady who prefers to eat dessert first, going without completely. I don't know the reasoning for the Chick-fil-A dessert menu change, but I'm disappointed in Chick-fil-A starting to look like every other fast food joint. Chick-fil-a has class; a new, local two-story location; and an ability to play hard to get as it closes its doors on Sundays.

Please bring the cheesecake back, Chick-fil-A!


Photo courtesy of www.chick-fil-a.com

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! :)