Thursday, February 2, 2012

Girl Scout Cookie Mania

Lays® chips have nothing on Girl Scout Cookies! You really cannot eat just one...box! This month hundreds to thousands of cookie orders will come in and purchases will be made at various Girl Scout booth locations. While in an effort to stay budget conscious this year and because I know if not forcefully stopped, I can make a ridiculous amount of Girl Scout Cookie purchases, I stumbled upon this treasure of Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites at Rite Aid. It was the only box in sight, and I thought it would be a delicious alternative, this year, to Girl Scout Cookie Mania (as I like to call it). I have not tried all of the Pepperidge Farm cookie varieties, so I cannot wait to dive in! 

2 comments:

  1. Its just the way the girl scouts do it, they act like they are selling dope posted up in from of every grocery store. lol I got 3 for $10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! They're professionals...with cute badges. You've just paid $75.00 in groceries, but they'll still get you to buy some boxes of cookies before you get to your car. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)