Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cafe Carolina - We're Over

I'm officially over Cafe Carolina. As mentioned in my previous post, Cafe Carolina - 'The Price is Wrong, Bob!', the Mac & Cheese combo went from:

  • Mac & Cheese, chips, cookie & drink for $4.88 to 
  • Mac & Cheese, chips or cookie & drink for $4.88
While in a hurry between jobs on Monday, I stopped at CC and caved on getting the reduced Mac & Cheese combo. But to my very perturbed surprise, the price had been raised about .40 to $5.25. Needless to say, I was pissed and voiced my upset:

"So you removed one whole item and still raised the price?!"

To which I was met with a response that the drink price had gone up. I will never again subject myself to that kind of rip off at Cafe Carolina.

Mexican it is. Sorry, students...

_

1 comment:

  1. Never eaten there but am now officially on strike! I will now only get my mac and cheese from the box. Yup my mac and cheese has only one name and its K.R.A.F.T.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)