Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love Story

Feeling a little sappy lately, so I thought I'd list some of my favorite TV couples, in no particular order. (This list will probably grow a bit more.) Feel free to add your own choices of those fictional lovers who touched your heart! I did mention that I'm a big sap, right? ;)

Bill & Sookie (True Blood)
Phoebe & Cole (Charmed)
Buffy & Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Lucy & Ricky (I Love Lucy)
Overton & Synclaire (Living Single)
Cliff & Claire (Cosby Show)
Morticia & Gomez (Addams Family)
Carrie & Mr. Big (Sex & the City)
Michael & Jay (My Wife and Kids)
Hoyt & Jessica (True Blood)
Dwayne & Whitley (A Different World)
Veronica & Logan (Veronica Mars)
Piper & Leo (Charmed)

My uber favorite TV couple is a tie between Vincent & Catherine (Beauty & the Beast) and Jim & Pam (The Office). Vincent & Catherine's love was epic, but Jim & Pam hits home. Dilemma...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)