Saturday, January 28, 2012

1 Too Many

There are many things I love about McDonald's:

  • Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Biscuits
  • 2 for 1 Apple Pies
  • McChicken®
  • Happy Meals (but only the boy meals get the cool toys...)

But the recent addition of an order lane to local McDonald's has me grumbling under my breath as I wait to make my order. Unlike the fried food king, Cook-Out, which has two ordering lanes that lead to two different pick-up windows, both McDonald's order lanes merge into the same pick-up window lane. Thus, looks are quite deceiving because your wait time isn't truly cut short. Lanes, from my experience, get backed up as cars lose track of the order sequence or people jam their car into a position that makes it difficult to gradually progress forward, especially during busy times. Add another pick-up window, McDonald's, and those arches will truly be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)