Below I have listed my artist picks for December. A few more may be added as the month progresses on. Feel free to comment or share your personal current/past music favorites! Happy listening!
- Goapele - "Crushed Out" (A sweet and poetic song performed by a soultry voice. I love Goapele's music.)
- Anouk - "Lost" (Anouk has a unique and rich voice. The words are, in my opinion, beautiful and powerful.)
- Carrie Underwood - "Just A Dream" (There's no doubt Underwood has an amazing voice, and this song demonstrates it. A heart-wrenching and beautiful song.)
- Kansas - "Dust in the Wind" (A classic goodie :)
- Train - "Marry Me" (Patrick Monahan's voice sounds great in this song. There isn't a lot of instrumental accompaniment, which makes his voice sound that much more rich. This song and the lyrics are so enchanting to me.)
- Miguel ft. J. Cole - "All I Want Is You" (The beat is smooth and cool while the lyrics are deep. I've been playing this song out...and loving it.)
- Rihanna - "What's My Name" (Aside from the redundant and rhetorical nature of the chorus, I love this song. It's fun and sexy, and I appreciated it that much more after I saw the video with Rihanna and Drake; such sweet chemistry.)