Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dancing With The Stars Season 14

Season 14 of Dancing with the Stars premiered last night and I must say, it looks like it's going to be my favorite season. Not only am I familiar with almost all of the celebrities this season, but they all did a dynamite job last night.

(Oh yeah, and the Chmerkovskiy brothers are super sexy!)


My favorites are Gavin Degraw and Karina Smirnoff, Gladys Knight and Tristan MacManus, Sherri Shepherd and Val Chmerkovskiy, and Jaleel White and Kym Johnson. I have always had a huge crush on Jaleel White since his days on Family matters and he is looking smoking these days. And he's got some smooth moves to boot. Gladys Knight has always been a legendary diva behind the microphone, but now we see she's one sassy dancer that could give the Pips a run for their money. Sherri Shepherd is so cute and her bubbly personality is contagious along with her since of humor. I love all things Gavin DeGraw. He's cute as a button and I want him to be my BF! Haha. But seriously, this season is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)