Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oil Free is the Way to Be

There are over a billion people on earth, and with the exception of identical twins and close resemblances, everyone has his or her own unique face and features. Our faces are daily front and center and must be treated with love and care. Some faces are dry, oily or somewhere in between. While I love makeup, I don't like to wear too much, mainly because I'm not a big fan of the removal process; but it's fun when mascara and eye shadow make my eyes pop and blush plays up my cheek bones. However, if you're like me, my skin is a bit oily and when I first put on makeup I look ready for a photoshoot, but after a few hours I tend to shine like my own, personal discoball. Eek!
amazon.com

Alas! And while I might be a little late, I have found the makeup must-have women should carry with them at all times! (And men, too. Don't be shy.) Clean & Clear® Oil Absorbing Sheets. Just blot your face with one sheet all over and especially in your T-zone and watch the oil magically lift from your face and soak the sheet. Re-powder if you want, ladies, but the Clean & Clear® Oil Absorbing Sheets won't smudge or remove your makeup. Awesome! Now, enjoy your on the go, touched-up, flawless look. 

**UPDATE: Now there's a limited edition Hello Kitty package of oil absorbing sheets! How cute. And not at all random...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)